10/18/2016

Pom Pom

Hi everyone! I know i've been disappeared for a while here, but i was incredibly busy and tired togheter that i wasn't able to shoot some new outfits or to do anything in my private life. I hope that those months will pass faster because i need a big change in my life and maybe this will take some time.

I love the cold weather, i can finally wear jumpers and cute thights again!
I created a Larme Kei outfit, which is the most style i wear everyday and i adore it, maybe i will post something about it in the next months.
I'm a big fan of pom poms as you can see! I want more of those pom poms earrings/things. Do you like it?






I'm madly in love with those pom pom's socks!


Sweater: Giorgio Kauten
Tank Top: Mango
Skirt, shoes: Stradivarius
Socks: Oysho
Accessories: H&M, Aliexpress, Handmade

Bye Bye 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento