5/03/2016

Review: Soft Matte Lip Cream

Hi everyone! I'm back with a new makeup review that i wanted to do for so long time and i'm finally able to! I'm madly in love with lipsticks in general, but i love more matte lipsticks and those are amazing. I bought them in the middle of March and used like every day until now. 
I purchased only three of them: Prague, Ibiza and Copenaghen but i'm wishing to purchase more of them because the colors are simply amazing.



The first color i want to show you is Prague, my favourite one, just because prune/violet lipsticks are my favourite colors. I wore it in a lot of occasions.



Ibiza is the second color of my choice, and it's like an orange really bright, it's not my type for my color taste of lipsticks but i kinda like it. I wore it sometimes.



The last i bought is Copenaghen, its a dark red lipstick, i just wore it like twice because is a strong color. I kinda like it.



Consistence: Creamy but wait and after 5/10 seconds you will have a nice matte effect. It's not heavy, you just can't feel it and it's really good.
Color: Very bright, i will surely buy other colors in the future.
Price: medium quality and nice effect for an average price. It last for 4 hours+ if you don't eat.

I hope you'll enjoyed this review, i did my best to took very good quality photos and the real color of them (you can't imagine, it's really hard!)

Bye Bye 

2 commenti: