1/18/2016

#1 Alice in Wonderland Ispired Clothes

Hi everyone! I know it passed a little since my last post but i was too busy with some things and i wasn't able to write.

I thought for days about doing this kind of post and i ended up that i will do this kind of post one per month! Is that kind of post where i search in the net clothes ispired of something. This time the turn is Alice in Wonderland! In particular the Queen.



The first, beautiful clutch bag reminds me the roses garden.
The second item it's a lovely headband, finally it's possibile to be a queen in real life!



The lace dress is simply amazing and i would like to buy it (unfortunately it doesn't fit me T_T) and the last item it's a pair of heels alice in wonderland inspired!

Everything is from Choies except the last item that is from Ebay.

I hope you liked this kind of post. 

Sales are started from two weeks, do you bought something from them? I really did a big shopping and i can't wait to share it with new outfit post! I really miss them T__T

Bye Bye 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento