12/10/2014

Rabbit Fur


☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆


☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆


☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆

I wore this cozy outfit some days ago, i was inspired from my new tights (that i bought them like two months from local shop) i was really happy to wear light colours because i usually wear dark colours in every season of the year (i have to work on that! ( =①ω①=) ) and i finally wore my real fur (maybe rabbit) collar/scarf, i love this genre of accessories, they're not so cozy but very stylish and give a special touch on the outfits! I also matched it with my gold rabbit ring, isn't it lovely? (亝ω亝。)♡
Anyway, the weather like is really getting cold and i'm about to degree in university (-9 days i'm so exited) so i'm really busy with study stuff *coff coff*  (┳◇┳)

Bye Bye ♡

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento