11/21/2014

Rainy days

Goodevening guys, this time two new outfits!
I was really inspired this week so i created two comfy, warm and cute outfit (´◒ω◒`) (the temperature is getting colder!)



For the first outfit i coordinate my black cat dress with the floral sweater, i think they're not "too much" together, unfortunately the day i wore it was raining and my boots became totally wet (because i decided to go to lush after university щ(ºДºщ))

☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:** `★・*☆` ・☪☽°☆・°:*- * `★・*☆



When i decided the second outfit i was thinking how to coodinate differently my Boy London sweater,i usually coodinate it with dresses or mostly with trousers and i created a white-black and blue(you can't see, but the tights and the headband were blue ( ̄∀ ̄)!) look. For this time i wore a bright hot pink lipstick with a sober makeup (●`・(エ)・´●)

Details



I am working on a lipstick review, so stay tuned ლ(o◡oლ)

Bye bye <3


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento